1. New applicants are verified by committee members please check your email for this.
2. Please select if you want to be a Basic Member (free) or a Supportive Member (£5 a month) in the tab “Manage your Membership”.
3. Continue onto the free E-learning courses, complete the courses for your sector to become a UKAP member.
You will be able to share that you are a member when accompanied with the link to your e-learning profile showing your incomplete/complete courses. (Under construction)
4. If you are a Supportive Member, then email the committee member who verified you. Let them know if you would like to be added to the UKAP Slack message board, which is accessible on computers or via the Slack smartphone/tablet app.
On the UKAP message board you can speak with other members. You can put out community notices (casting calls etc) and engage in subgroups about UKAP features, or requesting UKAP promotes some of your work.
To protect member’s privacy please use your work name (rather than legal name) on message boards and when using Zoom for meetings or our online workshops. This is to protect the member's privacy.
5. Visit the events page to keep on top of when we hold our monthly peer review groups, committee meetings, themed seminars/ workshops, members meetings, industry events and socials... With a tap of a button you can add events into your preferred digital calendar.